Wiser has a long history of collecting and delivering large and small scale aerial imagery. Our experience includes both analytical and softcopy aero-triangulation along with softcopy feature compilation and extraction.
Wiser has experience producing geo-rectified digital orthophotography for county-wide and city-wide mapping projects and for highway and utility corridors.
Our expert staff continuously improves the quality and efficiency of production, by modifying the automatically generated seam-lines to avoid situations that would otherwise lead to errors in the imagery, resulting in higher quality orthophotography in less time than normal.
Light Detection and Ranging (lidar) is a proven approach to creating fast and accurate terrain models for applications in many types of industries. The technology is based on a scanning laser combined with both GPS and inertial technology to create a three dimensional set of points (point cloud).
We specialize in processing high density lidar Data Sets to create a number of survey grade mapping products:
- Digital Elevation Models (DEM)
- Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- Contours of varying intervals
- Planimetric Mapping
- Ortho-rectification in combination with imagery
- Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Corridor Mapping: Roadway, Power Line, Railway Track, and Pipeline Inspection
- Precision Agriculture
- Topography in Open-Pit Mining
- Terrain and Feature Data Mapping
- Construction-Site Monitoring
- Mine Planning and Engineering
- Land-Use Planning
- Urban Change Detection